6 Filipino Recipes Made Better With Noodles
These dishes are not your typical Filipino fare. They’re better!
You’ve never had Filipino dishes like these before. Classics are timeless, yes, but sometimes we forget how good they are until someone puts a twist on it. Trust us you’ll definitely have a newfound appreciation for these Filipino dishes when you make our recipes.
1. Pork and Mushroom Empanada – How do you enjoy this empanada? Don’t skimp on the pork and mushroom! Munch on these savory treats filled with tasty vermicelli noodles and smile for the rest of the afternoon.
2. Chicken Bola Bola with Sotanghon Soup – No bolahan here (get it?) our Chicken Bola Bola is simply scrumptious.
3. Pork Sisig with Crispy Vermicelli – This all-around barkada favorite is elevated with a lot more crunch. Cheers!
4. Canton Bihon Guisado – Who doesn’t love pancit? Make your relatives love you even more by making a hearty homemade dish packed with shrimp, mushroom and squid. Sarap!
5. Fried Vermicelli with Shrimp and Tinapa Laing – Laing is one of those Filipino dishes enjoyed by both meat-eaters and vegetable lovers. Make it shine with some crunchy vermicelli!
6. Chicken Sotanghon Soup – How to describe our Chicken Sotanghon Soup? It’s known as the Filipino-version of Chicken Noodle Soup and it’s crazy comforting. You have to try this.